Speaking of A Christmas Story, my sister Bethany had prepared an excellent prank we pulled off on my father. Anyone who knows my Dad knows what a trivia junkie he is, and you would also know how incredibly annoying he is about the fact that he knows more than anyone else. So Bethany bought a game about the Christmas Story movie and we all memorized every answer to every question in the game, resealed it, and opened it that night like we'd never seen it before. We totally had him, and the bet was a Christmas carol sung in front of the tree alone. It was priceless. We'll have that video forever - I wish I could post it, but it's too long and would take forever.
Ronny read "Twas the Night Before Christmas", we picked out cookies for Santa, and it was off to bed. In the morning, just as we were finishing opening presents, I looked outside and big, fat, beautiful snowflakes were falling and sticking again! About an inch accumulated while we ate breakfast. Tyler and I went out sledding in our pj's and coats! Snow is rare at the beach, but on Christmas Day - unheard of!
No comments:
Post a Comment