We had a busy day of Christmas art projects and making our Christmas houses out of rice krispies. I am officially done decorating the house and officially done shopping for presents. Now I can start wrapping and crafting with the kids - and those tasks are a lot more enjoyable in my opinion. I've decided to dress Elie in her finest Christmas dresses everyday at home - now that I'm not working she never goes anywhere except with me to drop off and pick up her brothers. So she's dressed to the hilt everyday - I love it (and she seems to as well!)
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Christmas Traditions
We had a busy day of Christmas art projects and making our Christmas houses out of rice krispies. I am officially done decorating the house and officially done shopping for presents. Now I can start wrapping and crafting with the kids - and those tasks are a lot more enjoyable in my opinion. I've decided to dress Elie in her finest Christmas dresses everyday at home - now that I'm not working she never goes anywhere except with me to drop off and pick up her brothers. So she's dressed to the hilt everyday - I love it (and she seems to as well!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fun blog. I love the fashion philosophy for your daughter. There's no reason a gal has to save her most fetching ensembles for going out and about.
Post a Comment