Friday, July 16, 2010

Swimming and Golf

This is the first year Elie is old enough for swim lessons, and she's loving every second of her "big girl" status. The boys are in lessons, too - but it's old hat for them. New for the boys this year is Junior Golf out at the country club. My mom and dad take them out every Monday morning along with Calvin and Audrey (B's kids).



Swimming and Golf - doesn't that sound fabulous? Our summer has been jam packed full of the best ways to spend time that I can think of. Tons of playdates, tons of picnics, tons of BBQ's, etc., etc. Enough to keep us busy, but not overwhelmingly so.

Even the weather has been semi-cooperative this year. We've had some sunny, hot days - already far more than last summer when it was so cloudy for so long I thought there was no way I could stand to live here much longer!

No comments: