Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kindergarten Grad


The first day of kindergarten, and the last day of kindergarten. Can you see all the changes, maturity, and wisdom he gained over the year? Seriously, can you? Because I'm still looking. Three days before school was out for the summer Cameron treated us to another lovely visit with the school prinicpal. I was like, really? 3 days left? Can't we just.... oh, I don't know - call it good... let it slide... MOVE on! It wasn't a big offense, and really I think she just pulled me to her office because I was there at the school, anyway (at least that's what I'm telling myself) - but it was enough to make me so grateful for summer and a break from the stress of kindergarten. I mean the stress for ME as well as Cameron. Ronny and I were high fiving each other that we survived this year, the same way we did when we survived the tee ball season. I never realized that I'd be just as happy and excited for summertime now as I was when I was teaching. I'm enjoying every second off from so many strict schedules each day.

No comments: