Kung Fu Kiddos

The boys had their second Kung Fu lesson tonight. It is so entertaining to watch them try to position their bodies into the correct stances - I have a hard time laughing quietly in the corner. During the jumping jacks in the beginning Tyler can't even stay upright because he's laughing so hard, and I feel the same way.... and Ty Ty's sit ups - well, let's just say those are my kinda sit ups! I could do those all day! So funny! My hopes for the boys learning some discipline through this Kung Fu class were shattered the first night, but after tonight there was some major improvement in their attitudes and attention span, so we'll see. Tonight it was Elie that was my difficult case - I sincerely hope that someday I can take all three of them somewhere and not have to bring out the "ugly mommy".
No comments:
Post a Comment