Monday, July 27, 2009

Super Mario Birthday


I know every parent says this constantly, but I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BABY IS SEVEN! How is this happening?
I pretty much summed up all the fun party details I had worked on in the last post, but if anyone out there ever wants a fun party game - throwing and smashing eggs (they were emptied) is way more fun than even I thought it would be. Everybody LOVED that - I wish I had made 4 dozen more.
I was very proud of and happy for Cameron. He had a great time with his friends, read all of his cards aloud, and was thankful to everyone that came. It made for a fun party. The sun was cooperative enough to burn through the stubborn beach fog that's covered our house for the past few weeks and warm up the backyard. The bouncy house survived it's first major party with lots of usage. All in all, a successful 7th birthday.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I am very impressed! I will definitely have to call you for b-day party advice in the years to come! :)