Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tyler's 1st day of preschool!




After an entire week that was all about Cameron and his starting kindergarten, soccer practice, etc., etc. I was so excited to have a week that's all about Tyler! The co-op preschool that we enrolled him in is really awesome. I would have loved to have given Cameron the same opportunity, but it wouldn't have been possible while working. Co-op comes with a lot of parental responsibilities and I'm going to be doing a lot of juggling trying to figure our crazy new schedule, but the teacher is awesome, the facility is great, and I'm just really impressed.

He was very nervous his first day, but when I introduced him to his teacher (whose son I had in first grade 10 years ago!) Tyler promptly threw his arms around her neck in a great big bear hug! After another 5 minutes of mom and dad standing by in the playroom he came over and said, "Mommy, I'm not afraid anymore!"

1 comment:

bethany said...

OMG - He's sooooo cute!